How do i take action?

Answer this question

  • How do i take action?


Answer #1 | 16/09 2013 07:35
You should stop stressing yourself. Let your other relative take care of your problem with that burger case. It's not healthy and also not good for your condition to be emotionally unstable so you should not worry about that incident for the mean time. Let your mind be free from all the stress that you're encountering. And you should be very careful next time in ordering foods in particularly unsafe bars. I hope this can help you, even a bit.
Answer #2 | 17/09 2013 03:07
Write to Hilton advising them you are not happy with the compensation received and take it from there.

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account