how do i sue and insurance company for more money?

Answer this question

  • how do i sue and insurance company for more money?


Answer #1 | 21/12 2013 12:09
Depends what kind of claim? Auto - get an attorney which will take 33% of the claim money. Homeowners claim, you put in a complaint with the Department of Insurance depending on the problem. You need to post more information for the best answer. Auto or Fire claim? Details of claim? Please post more details.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 21/12 2013 10:25
Lawyer. Expect to pay between 1/3 to on half of your proceeds if you win. You may have to put a retainer of a couple of thousand dollars upfront.
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #3 | 21/12 2013 16:26
You hire a lawyer. They'll never pay more than the policy limit, though. You don't get "coverage" that you didn't buy.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #4 | 23/12 2013 11:57
First of all, you don't sue the insurance company. You sue the party that was negligent. If no one was negligent, then no money owed. Need more info.
Positive: 0 %

Possible answer