How do I rent an apartment when getting paid under the table?

Answer this question

  • How do I rent an apartment when getting paid under the table?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 22:07
You stop being a tax cheat. But heck that's going to happen for you - the IRS is either going to wonder how you made those car payments with no income and do a lifestyle audit or your employer is going to get caught.
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 23:09
You can't it is one disadvantage to tax fraud.
Answer #3 | 23/12 2013 00:27
You can't prove an income so you need a cosigner (like your employer) who also has good credit and a good provable income. As long as someone who can prove to pay the rent is contractually obligated, it shouldn't be a problem
Answer #4 | 23/12 2013 08:31
Any earnings you have should be reported to the IRS as income. Failure on your part to submit these earnings to the IRS is against the law. Since you are asking this question I am under the impression that you are not reporting your earned income to the IRS. Reporting you earnings to the IRS would be sufficient proof of your ability to pay rent, purchase a house or other consumer items that require proof of income. In some cases if you have bank statements or canceled checks to prove you paid your past rent over a period of time, some landlords or property managers would accept this as proof you paid your rent on time and at a certain monthly amount. This would be on a case by case basis and if the landlord or [property manager would accept alternative proof of you being able to pay rent. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. "FIGHT ON"
Answer #5 | 23/12 2013 13:06
Bank statement.

Possible answer