How do I do my taxes?

Answer this question

  • How do I do my taxes?


Answer #1 | 21/12 2013 14:44
they send u the forms in USA. u visit a library for books on doing taxes. u fill out a one page form and submit. that's it.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 21/12 2013 18:41
You do have to make sure that each past employer for the 2013 tax year does have your correct mailing address by the end of the 2013 tax year so that they each can mail you your copies when they are sending the other copy on to the SSA and the IRS for that time and purpose for the 2013 tax year during the 2014 tax filing season around the end of January 2014 for that purpose. Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 12/21/2013
Positive: 44.444444444444 %
Answer #3 | 21/12 2013 15:05
It is your responsibility to give your address to each employer the day you were hired. If you moved, you were to give them the new address. With 6 months of income, I suspect you made more than $6100, so you will have a filing requirement. The amount over $6100 will determine how much tax you owe. If you had more than enough withheld to pay the bill, you'll get a refund.
Answer #4 | 21/12 2013 14:47
All your tax forms will be mailed to you in late January, then you use hem to file.
Answer #5 | 21/12 2013 17:24
The United States Postal Service. If you don't pick up your W-2 in person from a company for which you worked, then the company mails it to the most recent address that they have for you. If you moved after you worked there, be sure to tell them your new address, so that they send it to the right place.
Positive: 0 %
Answer #6 | 22/12 2013 23:04
The employers will mail your W-2s to you. Be sure they have your current address. You'll use the info to fill out form 1040EZ. There's softwqre available free online to let you do this. Of you can pay someone, or find a VITA site where they'll do it free.
Answer #7 | 23/12 2013 09:15
your jobs will send you W-2's if they have your correct address to send them and when you haven't received them by the end of Jan. contact them to be sure you get them this information will be entered altogether on a 1040 , EZ probably, since you graduated high school, if you are 19(or younger) you very likely will be claimed by your parents and you can only apply your standard deduction($6100) to your tax return so if will all these jobs you didn't make that much, and income tax was withheld that you actually don't owe, you want to file a tax return to get that refunded to you

Possible answer