FIND THE ANSWERS

...help... My chihuahua ate two m&ms!?

Answer this question

  • ...help... My chihuahua ate two m&ms!?


Answers

Answer #1 | 28/12 2013 22:01
Not yet. I have heard chocolate is very bad for dogs in large amounts. As long as your dog is acting normal you should be fine. My dog has gotten into chocolate and nothing happened.
Answer #2 | 28/12 2013 22:09
The symptoms of chocolate poisoning in dogs are vomiting, diarhea or hyperactivity. It would take roughly two candy bars worth to poison a healthy 9 pound dog. Unless he starts manifesting symptoms, I wouldn't worry much.
Answer #3 | 28/12 2013 22:11
Milk chocolate isn't as dangerous as bakers/dark chocolate. A little bit won't hurt the dog, but avoid letting it happen again.
Answer #4 | 28/12 2013 22:28
It depends on what color the m&m was that it ate.
Answer #5 | 28/12 2013 22:32
I've had my dog eat a whole box of Oreos. I'm positive that it'll be fine. A little chocolate won't kill him. I've had a lot of friends that there chiuahah ate chocolate but nothing had happened. I think you might be overreacting :-) I have a puppy chiuahah and it's fine after some chocolate. If by any chance you see him puke you should take him to the vet but I'm 99.999% postive it'll be fine

Possible answer

Anonymous759551
Login to your account
Create new account