Halls that do 18ths. Glasgow?

Answer this question

  • Halls that do 18ths. Glasgow?


Answer #1 | 16/12 2012 02:06
If you are not having drink a church hall would be available. RC church halls do allow alcohol. You need to contact the church - see the notice outside or their web-site.
Answer #2 | 16/12 2012 15:22
Most church halls, bowling clubs, masonic halls will do 18th's. It depends on what area you live in but there are a few in the East End.
Answer #3 | 17/12 2012 06:17
As above, but also try the local golf clubs as they will normally have good premises and a bar.

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account