Got Notice section 498A 406?

Answer this question

  • Got Notice section 498A 406?


Answer #1 | 26/12 2013 12:58
Find lawyer in Uttarakhand and explain so that he takes necessary steps.
Answer #2 | 26/12 2013 14:52
Dude u wont get bail its unbailable offence.. Looks like u have been fooled and they will blackmail you. Hope i m wrong. Do one thing talk to her in phone and ask why are you doing this to me and record it maybe that will help you getting bail. Best of luck
Answer #3 | 26/12 2013 18:33
As gautham said talk with her , if not possible in phone then meet her or her parents ... Record it..
Answer #4 | 26/12 2013 18:57
Lawyer's notice can be replied by the lawyer based anywhere in the country for that you don't need a local lawyer in Uttarakhand. Secondly the criminal complaint under section 498A Indian Penal Code is concerned that is a cognisable offence which only the Police authorities register as FIR and initiate the investigation against the accused person(s), the local lawyer has no role to play in it. If the Police authorities are of the opinion that there exist sufficient evidence against the accused to proceed for his prosecution the accused is arrested and produced before the magistrate and than the accused can seek bail which in most cases allowed in such cases, later on the report is submitted to the court for initiating the criminal case against the accused person(s). The criminal complaint case under section 498A IPC is a state case and not individual case of the wife and it is the state that proceeds for initiating criminal proceedings against the accused person and the wife or her lawyer has no role to play in the matter as the public prosecutor or the government lawyer only work out the criminal case in the court, wife being a victim can record her statement in the court and that's it for her to do, rest is the state government to move ahead with the matter. You need to get the legal notice sent to you replied back refuting all charges made therein and request the wife to return back to her matrimonial home and resume conjugal relationship with you as any normal wife rather indulging in all such acts of criminal intimidation by sending legal notice alleging false charges against you.
Answer #5 | 27/12 2013 03:17
actually Arun , there are side effects of love marriage as U never know whom U r going to club with ur life and when U wake up, its gone. asU or ur family has clubbed not with a known figure. marrying a Uttrakhandi gal is not a prob. prob is U did nt know her what n how her family is. now they have started blackmailing U as theyknow the minus n plus of 498-A. so I would straightaway consult an Advocate and get his oinion on such situation.

Possible answer