Going to NYC in January with my uni, I'm 18 - will we be able to go to bars?

Answer this question

  • Going to NYC in January with my uni, I'm 18 - will we be able to go to bars?


Answer #1 | 01/12 2013 17:53
yeah, u can .
Positive: 50 %
Answer #2 | 01/12 2013 11:41
Yes you would be permitted to enter the clubs in NYC, but you won't be permitted to have drinks there because here in USA you need to be 21 to take drinks. What would just happen is that the guards would let you in, but when you'll reach the bar the bartender will just ask you to show some IDs as you'll show them she'll say " Dude! you can't drink". That's what happens in California or all over the United States. Yeah but you are always permitted to buy drink from outside. Have a Happy Journey!
Positive: 50 %
Answer #3 | 01/12 2013 11:58
21 and over thats the rules in ny
Positive: 33.333333333333 %
Answer #4 | 01/12 2013 11:43
Positive: 33.333333333333 %
Answer #5 | 02/12 2013 11:18
The vast majority of clubs will be 21 an up and you will be asked to show an ID. Expect it. The last thing you want to do is get arrested in a foreign country. Especially on a school trip. I certainly hope drinking isn't so important to you that you would risk your freedom in a foreign country to get drunk. Think again. There is so much to do and see in NYC that getting drunk should be way down on your list of priorities.
Positive: 0 %
Answer #6 | 01/12 2013 14:11
NYC has long lines at good clubs, they have no reason to allow under aged kids in, sorry dude. The US requires you to be 21 to drink, I'm not sure if there are any clubs in NYC that allow 18 year old's in at all. Sorry, No NYC bar will serve you.
Positive: 0 %

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account