Face contouring what kind of make do I need ?

Answer this question

  • Face contouring what kind of make do I need ?


Answer #1 | 05/01 2014 12:21
Well, you'll need a highlighter and a bronzer to contour. I'd also suggest a blush, just because it works on everyone. If you don't know how to contour, look it up on Pinterest for several easy guides. Highlighter/bronzer/blush you can get at stores like walgreens. You'll also probably want a good brush set, too, if you don't already have some. Try some out and see if you like cream or powder makeup, both are availible.
Answer #2 | 05/01 2014 12:23
you can buy some bronzer or just make it out of cocoa powder and rubbing alcohol (its on youtube) and a blending brush... or u can use ur fingers...
Answer #3 | 05/01 2014 12:28
You will need, Bronzer, Highlighter, and a angled bronzing brush. This can all be found at target. Elf products are cheap and are semi good products. If you want a little better quality go with revlon, mabeline,or cover girl.
Answer #4 | 05/01 2014 12:56
You will need a bronzer and an angled brush or a bronzing brush. NYC has a good bronzer for about $4 and ELF has a bronzing brush for $1! Here are some videos that include contouring in them: 1) 2)
Answer #5 | 05/01 2014 22:44
Easiest way is to use whatever you normally use for foundation, in one or two shades darker and one or two shades lighter than your natural skin tone.

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account