ex wife took child and now not back,,help?

Answer this question

  • ex wife took child and now not back,,help?


Answer #1 | 02/01 2014 11:02
Don't do anything until you calm down and can honestly answer the question, is my anger about her deceiving me and you want to teach her a lesson or is it because you are truly concerned about school. IF it is both, then wait a little longer to decide your next move. You are going to need to co-parent with this person for a long time and the focus must stay on the love of the child and not the faults of the other parent. I don't think anyone can really tell you what is the best course...
Answer #2 | 02/01 2014 11:19
You can hold her in comtempt of court upon her return. That's about it.
Answer #3 | 03/01 2014 08:05
If she really changed the letter, file contempt and you need to do it fast. It is a civil suit so the police are useless. There are other steps you should always be following as well.

Possible answer