Ethernet Cable Splitter??

Answer this question

  • Ethernet Cable Splitter??


Answer #1 | 28/12 2013 23:50
There is no such thing as an ethernet splitter. You need an Ethernet switch.
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #2 | 28/12 2013 23:55
Your splitter is not a hub (or switch). There are switches for ethernet, e.g. d-link or tp-link. You should buy like this:
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #3 | 29/12 2013 00:01
You want a gigabit ethernet switch, and long ethernet cables should really be CAT-6
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #4 | 29/12 2013 08:06
search for network powerline adapter it uses your existing electric mains supply as ethernet cable
Positive: 50 %
Answer #5 | 29/12 2013 07:35
Any network switch will do the job, and some are very cheap to buy (less than $20). That will give you at least 4 more ports to plug any cable you want, to any device you have in your room. Any length of Ethernet cable up to 100M (300ft+) will work, though 20-50ft will probably be what you use for one room.
Positive: 33.333333333333 %

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account