early distribution of retirement savings?

Answer this question

  • early distribution of retirement savings?


Answer #1 | 30/12 2013 02:46
Contact your TRUSTEE or payer of the funds of this plan and ask them when the amount and the 1099-R will be sent to you and to IRS for the year of your taxable distribution amount that you are now waiting to receive at this time in your life December 30 2013 RIGHT. When the payment amount is dated after December 31 2013 then it will be dated after January 1 2014 for that purpose and time in your life RIGHT. The payer of the funds will be sending out to you and to the IRS a copy of the 1099-R with the information on it that you will have to use to correctly fill out your 1040 income tax during the tax filing season after the tax that you did receive the distribution amount in which in your case will probably be around the end of January 2015 for the 2014 1040 FIT return when you do receive the amount during the 2014 tax year. Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 12/30/2013
Answer #2 | 30/12 2013 05:10
I would say file for 2014 so if you decide to put it in some other account you can. Also you need to pay estimate tax on it in a month or few month.
Answer #3 | 30/12 2013 02:46
It will be determined by the 1099-R form that you will get. It will probably be 2013.
Answer #4 | 30/12 2013 08:34
if you requested it in 2013 very likely it will be reported to you on a 1099 R for 2013 regardless of when you get it
Answer #5 | 30/12 2013 09:12
In the year you receive it. No elaboration needed, pretty simple.
Answer #6 | 31/12 2013 08:01
The early distribution will be taxed in the year the check is dated.
Answer #7 | 30/12 2013 09:16
It doesn't matter when you cash it. When you get the check, look at the date on it. That year is when you'll get a 1099-F for, and the year to include it on your return.

Possible answer