Driver's Education for Graduated Homeschooler?

Answer this question

  • Driver's Education for Graduated Homeschooler?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 07:31
Start with your local or nearest large city providers, contact them and ask questions, find out what they charge, what the number of hours to complete the course including on the road practice is and then be prepared to double that time. Contact the state motor vehicle department and see if they make any recommendations. Your personal research will be more useful to you than anything you will be told here.
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 09:47
I would start at the motor vehicle and see what they will accept. Those are the folks you have to please. Then you will probably have to pay for a private driving school.

Possible answer