Do i have a right to be offended??

Answer this question

  • Do i have a right to be offended??


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 05:18
Its apparent you didn't pay attention in school.
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 05:29
Hey!! i too find it disrespectful and get upset in a lot of situation like this. But yes! you are someone's wife and mother and a daughter in law, you are live of a lot of people and more importantly, a base of a family. So, you should not let these things affect you much. Tell him that you find these wrong and try to explain him in a little emotional way :P You can say that it can affect the manners of your child. So, maybe it can help. And yeah, this relationships are very weak, it need a lot of love and care to make a great never ending bond, so try not to exaggerate much from your side and try to build that understanding bond between you two. He loves you and you do as well. But sometimes small fights can be damaging if not handled properly ( though it's very normal... it happens in every family... not to worry :)) So, don't get offended. Just try to explain properly once. okay?
Positive: 0 %
Answer #3 | 20/12 2013 05:21
sounds like you are projecting any chance you are bitter he wont marry you? right now he walked out to stay with friends after a fight and you seem angry you dont have "wife status"
Answer #4 | 20/12 2013 05:50
no you are being childish and too sensitive. old girl is just a slang that guys use when talking about their gf. and that girl is not offensive. so what is your problem they both could have called you something worst.
Answer #5 | 20/12 2013 06:51
What I think is you are overly sensitive - to the point that you will drive people nuts (and drive them away), Good luck to boyfriend.
Answer #6 | 20/12 2013 07:13
Redirect this driving need to accomplish something in a more positive way. Get involved in a local cause that you believe in and help raise funds. Since money isn't the issue I suspect you just need to feel useful and needed. By helping others you will hopefully find what you are seeking.
Answer #7 | 20/12 2013 07:21
Eboney, I understand why you are hurt but let's try and look at the bigger picture. Did he come back to you? Has he moved out of the house and moved in with someone else? I suspect the answer is no both times. You have a child with this man and he is sticking around. So long as he doesn't start refering to you as his "ole girl" you should just ignore the words and appreciate the actions. He loves you.

Possible answer