canon tt3 lens/camera cover?

Answer this question

  • canon tt3 lens/camera cover?


Answer #1 | 28/12 2013 20:51
Just go to your local camera dealer. They should have them in stock at little cost.
Answer #2 | 28/12 2013 20:55
Adorama has a good selection of lens caps. Search for "canon body cap" and "canon rear lens cap".
Answer #3 | 28/12 2013 22:22
Body cap and rear lens cap. Both should be Canon. You can buy from any camera shop and stop calling it the stock lens. It is simply a lens and it has been proven to be the most useful one for most types of shooting if you know exactly what you are doing.
Answer #4 | 29/12 2013 01:41
These are common items that can be purchased on line (amazon), even eBay, or at a local camera store. You can buy both camera brand and 3rd party versions. As said, search on "body cap", and "rear lens cap".
Positive: 0 %
Answer #5 | 29/12 2013 10:02
You can get them for a few cents/pence on Ebay.

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account