Canada Tax for foreign workers?

Answer this question

  • Canada Tax for foreign workers?


Answer #1 | 17/12 2013 13:58
Your best approach would be to call Revenue Canada and ask the question. If it is possible, it will take some time for you to actually have the money in your hands, so don't plan on having it right away. You will need to ask for the correct forms to file. You should also consider giving Revenue Canada your bank account number,when you file the forms,so they could direct deposit any refund into your account. This will eliminate any worries about a check being lost in the mail. Good luck in your future ventures.

Possible answer