FIND THE ANSWERS

Can mold and or mildew on clothes make me ill?

Answer this question

  • Can mold and or mildew on clothes make me ill?


Answers

Answer #1 | 27/12 2013 15:35
Just get a new sweatshirt. Yes indeedy, you can get sick from mold and mildew, and this thing has been left to rot for long enough. Honestly, after what this one has been through, you would still put that on? By the time you got it sanitary enough to get anywhere near you, you could buy a couple more. PLEASE. Put this back in the trash bag and put it in the trash where it belongs, and go find a new one you like. It's time.
Positive: 75 %
Answer #2 | 27/12 2013 15:50
Yes it can. You can probably fix the problem by washing it in white vinegar. Vinegar kills 80% of all mold types. Even better is tea tree oil, which kills almost all of it, but I would not put tea tree oil through a washer or dryer. Wash by hand and let it air dry. Tea tree oil is flammable.
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #3 | 27/12 2013 16:47
did you wash it afterwards with regular washing cleaner? If not, you must do that or it will smell rife.
Positive: 60 %

Possible answer

Anonymous365096
Login to your account
Create new account