Can I have my tax refund without having my paychecks ?

Answer this question

  • Can I have my tax refund without having my paychecks ?


Answer #1 | 02/01 2014 11:38
Anything which gives proof of earnings should be fine.
Answer #2 | 02/01 2014 11:48
You use your W2, you can't do it with the paychecks anyway.
Answer #3 | 02/01 2014 11:51
In the US, to file a tax return and get a refund, you need to wait for your W2 which are due to you by 1/31. Prosím! Na shledanou!
Answer #4 | 02/01 2014 18:23
You only can get a refund if you have overpaid your tax bill. Your employer should be paying tax and National Insurance on your behalf and this gives the Inland Revenue the figures to work with. Eventually if you are due a refund it will emerge. If your employer is working under the counter and paying you cash in hand then you have no hope of a refund and will be on a sticky wicket with regard to benefits based on contributions. If you say something and all is not well, you will be billed or fined for back payments as well as being complicit in what was happening.

Possible answer