Can a man sue his ex wife if he finds out by DNA his kids are not his.?

Answer this question

  • Can a man sue his ex wife if he finds out by DNA his kids are not his.?


Answer #1 | 28/12 2013 20:34
Of course not....
Answer #2 | 28/12 2013 20:42
He's because she tricked you into supporting them And their real Father did give anything to help . Get a good Lawyer
Answer #3 | 28/12 2013 20:37
I would not think so if they are grown. It does depend on where you live. I live in Ohio and my brothers wife had a kid that was not his while they were still married. He got a DNA test and fought it from the beginning. They make him pay child support, said it was in the best interest of the child. That kid is about 16 and he is still paying. He has never seen the kid nor does he see the kid that he did have with her. The courts would not make her. Wonder why seeing your father is not in the best interest of the child?
Answer #4 | 28/12 2013 20:48
No. There is no offence for which he can sue his ex wife. He may sue instead to man who had illicit relation with his wife on charge of adultery. But possibly, owing to time bar, he may not do even this.
Answer #5 | 28/12 2013 20:51
Nope. What 'contract' was broken?
Answer #6 | 28/12 2013 20:59
On what grounds would he sue her. He could have sued her BEFORE the divorce for adultery.....but now it's too late.
Answer #7 | 28/12 2013 20:59
You'll need to get legal advice on this. See a local free legal advisory service. You can't sue her for misleading you BUT, depending on your laws, you might be able to sue on the basis of recovering child support payments for children she knew were not yours. There would be lots of conditions attached to it and it would be very messy.
Answer #8 | 28/12 2013 20:56
No unfortunately. There should be a criminal charge for it though. It destroys both men and childrens lives

Possible answer