Bottled water sinks really bad!!!?

Answer this question

  • Bottled water sinks really bad!!!?


Answer #1 | 18/12 2013 23:03
If it smells bad, which is not surprising after 2 weeks, then no.
Answer #2 | 19/12 2013 05:13
You opened the bottle, drank a lot of it, so some of the bacteria in your mouth got into the bottle. Then you left it on your table for many days, so the bacteria began growing inside the water that was left in the bottle. When you smelled it you were smelling the gases given off by the bacteria. It's not safe to drink.
Answer #3 | 19/12 2013 06:05
It is always better to finish the opened botTle in a day or two. See the expiry date also.
Answer #4 | 20/12 2013 03:26
Your saliva at room temperature probably caused bacteria to form in the water.if you put it in the fridge it might stop smelling cause you'll kill the bacteria.
Answer #5 | 20/12 2013 07:51
The bacteria question part has been answered, and the No part. I want to address the refrigerator advise. Putting the bottle in the frig will not kill all bacteria. Boiling the water will kill most all bacteria, boiling water does not purify water from bad chemicals. Water: finding, filtering, purifying Don't: eat, drink any suspect water

Possible answer