Born with amphetamines in my system?

Answer this question

  • Born with amphetamines in my system?


Answer #1 | 28/12 2013 19:46
Unfortunately, we cannot choose our family. if your parents don't have any more info about your birth parents, ask them to take you to a second doctor to get a second opinion. Some doctors just don't take too seriously when teenagers go to see them. You might need counseling, after you get a new diagnosis, and an explanation from the doctor about long term effects from what you mother did. You might have difficulties, but nothing that cannot be helped. Good luck and God Bless.

Possible answer