been a year and still havent recieved tax refund?

Answer this question

  • been a year and still havent recieved tax refund?


Answer #1 | 02/01 2014 11:25
? the 2013 return would be filed by 4/15/2014, it is not yet February 2014. Do you mean that the 2012 return was filed February 2013? I think you could call the IRS and have them look into that.
Answer #2 | 02/01 2014 11:49
Call the IRS and ask. We can't possibly know.
Answer #3 | 02/01 2014 14:17
She should contact the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS). She can have her case referred to TAS by calling the toll free number and talking to someone who realizes that her case should have been referred to TAS months ago. Or she can call the toll free number and insist on being referred to TAS. Or she can contact TAS directly by calling or faxing her local TAS office. Her closest TAS office can be located at
Answer #4 | 04/01 2014 08:38
Have your grandmother use the below enclosed information and see what they will be able to do for her about this matter and her situation at this time of January 4 2014 of course this is a week end so Monday when they should be open for business at that time in her life. Go to the website and use the search box for some of the below referenced items. • Visit • Call us toll-free at 1-877-777-4778 • Check your local directory • Look at Pub. 1546, Taxpayer Advocate Service – Your Voice at the IRS, which lists our offices nationwide Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 01/04/2014
Answer #5 | 09/01 2014 19:49
This is happening to us as well. We filed Feb. 12, 2013. We received a letter saying our taxes were being reviewed. Every time we call they say it will be 2 to 3 more months. We figure we will get our 2013 refund before our 2012.
Answer #6 | 08/01 2014 09:01
I'm in the same situation I filled my taxes in February 2013 and the wheres my refund was saying processing and now it says they can not find my return so I don't know what to do. I just don't want to go thru this again for my 2013 taxes.

Possible answer