Alright, I need some help.?

Answer this question

  • Alright, I need some help.?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 12:53
If you're under 21 someone"s parents will have to sign the lease. That means they would be liable. Good luck.
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 13:56
to live in for a week or to rent month to month? guess what, a real estate office can guide you very easily! merry xmas!!!
Answer #3 | 22/12 2013 14:36
Do you have an idea of where you want your beach house? I have one off the west coast of Alaska that is about 150 yards from the beach. Doubt it would be what you are looking for.

Possible answer