FIND THE ANSWERS

Would you get electric shocked if you touch this?

Answer this question

  • Would you get electric shocked if you touch this?


Answers

Answer #1 | 16/12 2013 10:42
YES! But most plugs are short enough that normal fingers will not fit between the plastic and the socket while the metal plugs are making contact with the metal inside the socket. Normally, only one side has power, but when the circuit is completed power flows through both sides.
Positive: 58 %

Possible answer

If we would touch electric wires, we would get a ... I always see that birds sit on electric wires. Why don't they get shocked? ... You will not get a ...
Read more
Positive: 58 %
How voltage and current can get you. ... Short of killing you, electric shock can cause burns as the current dissipates ... before you touch ...
Read more
Positive: 53 %
Why Electricity Is Dangerous. You've probably been shocked before by static electricity, like when you walk across carpet and touch a doorknob. But a real ...
Read more
Positive: 39 %
Electric shock can result in a minor or ... Many people get electric shocks obtained from man-made ... What was the cause of an electric shock you ...
Read more
Positive: 16 %

Show more results

Anonymous14114
Login to your account
Create new account