Where is an ultralight flight school in Janesville, WI?

Answer this question

  • Where is an ultralight flight school in Janesville, WI?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 07:57
You don't actually NEED a flight school to learn to fly a FAR Part 103 LEGAL ultralight aircraft. No pilot's license or certification of any sort is required. As long as you comply with the restrictions and operating limitations of FAR Part 103, you can just jump on board and go flying. Now LANDING... That's another thing altogether... I strongly recommend you get some professional instruction on how to land safely before you launch on ANY sort of aircraft.
Positive: 98 %
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 10:22
You googled and read the yellow pages for Janesville. And visited and asked at Janesville airport ? have you tried ? perhaps Janesville, such a metropolis, might not have an ultralight school. perhaps there is something closer than Capital Airport. I trained at Timmerman, Milwaukee for PPL, I don't think the County Airports allow ultralight traffic. If you want something bad enough, you find a way. Also, prepare to buy an ultralight as there are few FBO's with them for rent.
Positive: 92 %

Possible answer

Rental Plane Finder By Model By Model; By Type; Manufacturer: ... Flight Schools & Airports | News & Articles | Rental Plane Finder | Contact PilotPlanet.
Read more
Positive: 98 %
1916 Major Billy Mitchell begins flight training at the Curtiss Flight School ... 1948 Janesville Vocational School ... Wisconsin Aviation Timeline ...
Read more
Positive: 93 %
Back to School; Birthdays; ... Authorities say the Janesville man flying the ultralight took off from the Fort Atkinson Municipal Airport Sunday ... WI ...
Read more
Positive: 79 %
Norton sustained burns as a result of the crash and was transported via Med Flight to St ... old Janesville pilot whose ultralight aircraft ... WI. Powered ...
Read more
Positive: 56 %

Show more results