What procedure shall I have to Follow to get transfer the shares?

Answer this question

  • What procedure shall I have to Follow to get transfer the shares?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 18:41
You can get it transferred. Open a Demat account with a Depositroy ( share broking company ) nearer to you. There is a printed form for surrendering the old share certificate and to credit to your Demat account. Get the form ( if form is not available, make a request letter addressed to the company and forward through your Depository), fill it , across the certificate mention 'surrendered and credit my Demat account and mention client ID. Your depository will help you.
Positive: 31 %
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 04:08
Write to the registrar of that company. The transfer deed is valid only for 1 year ( from the date stamped on it) Whose name is on the share certificate ? If it is your father , and he is not alive , then a death certificate and legal heir certificate will help you to transfer . If it is somebody else , I do not think it can be transferred unless you get a fresh transfer deed.
Positive: 25 %

Possible answer

adhere - follow through or carry out a plan without deviation; ... and I have promised to adhere to his instructions. ... Share: Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn;
Read more
Positive: 31 %
So I create a procedure as follows: ... ">
Read more
Positive: 26 %
How to Get Your Coworker to Stop ... even before more senior people have ... This requires delicacy but by first focusing on how you get along ...
Read more
Positive: 12 %
Questions and answers. 1. ... Why do I have to follow different steps with the Government of Québec and the ... What procedure must I follow to ...
Read more
Positive: 10 %

Show more results