FIND THE ANSWERS

What is the probability of recovering from depression?

Answer this question

  • What is the probability of recovering from depression?


Answers

Answer #1 | 13/09 2016 17:33
With counseling and medications, very good.
Positive: 28 %
Answer #2 | 13/09 2016 18:45
That will depend entirely on the person with depression and what they do to help manage it.
Positive: 22 %
Answer #3 | 13/09 2016 17:40
I guess it depends on the person
Positive: 2 %
Answer #4 | 13/09 2016 17:39
good if you see a doctor and get the help you need
Positive: 10 %
Answer #5 | 13/09 2016 17:35
100% but only if you have decent people around you and the effort to make things better.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #6 | 13/09 2016 17:35
A lot of money can buy friends, which cures depression. Winning the lottery gets you a lot of money. Therefore, winning the lottery cures depression. P(recover depression) = 1/(40, 6) = (40 - 6)! * 6! / 40!
Positive: 10 %
Answer #7 | 14/09 2016 17:02
The only depression you can recover from is short term depression. That is depression that is brought on by worrying about a test, job interview, first date and so on. Major depressive disorder can be managed through therapy and medications but the disorder will always be there.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #8 | 04/11 2016 03:23
100% but only if you have decent people around you and the effort to make things better.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #9 | 13/09 2016 10:33
With counseling and medications, very good.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #10 | 03/11 2016 20:23
100% but only if you have decent people around you and the effort to make things better.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #11 | 14/09 2016 10:02
The only depression you can recover from is short term depression. That is depression that is brought on by worrying about a test, job interview, first date and so on. Major depressive disorder can be managed through therapy and medications but the disorder will always be there.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #12 | 13/09 2016 11:45
That will depend entirely on the person with depression and what they do to help manage it.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #13 | 13/09 2016 10:40
I guess it depends on the person
Positive: 10 %
Answer #14 | 13/09 2016 10:39
good if you see a doctor and get the help you need
Positive: 10 %
Answer #15 | 13/09 2016 10:35
100% but only if you have decent people around you and the effort to make things better.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #16 | 13/09 2016 10:35
A lot of money can buy friends, which cures depression. Winning the lottery gets you a lot of money. Therefore, winning the lottery cures depression. P(recover depression) = 1/(40, 6) = (40 - 6)! * 6! / 40!
Positive: 10 %
Answer #17 | 05/01 2017 20:28
100% but only if you have decent people around you and the effort to make things better.
Positive: 10 %
Answer #18 | 20/04 2017 09:54
I guess it depends on the person
Positive: 10 %

Possible answer

In the later phases of stroke recovery, patients are encouraged to participate in secondary prevention programs for ... such as depression and spasticity.
Read more
Positive: 28 %
Sadness vs. Major Depressive Disorder. Why Do Blameless People Suffer From Severe Depression? Job 2,500 Years Ago. Every religious tradition has tried to ...
Read more
Positive: 23 %
The bright side of a 20% depression probability is the 80% chance of avoiding a depression. ... with the economy recovering by 2010. On the other hand, ...
Read more
Positive: 9 %
Severity of depression risk ... had much less chance of recovering activities of ... was associated with the probability of recovering previous ...
Read more
Positive: 10 %

Show more results