UK tax qualification - can I work abroad?

Answer this question

  • UK tax qualification - can I work abroad?


Answer #1 | 02/05 2011 08:13
Ex-pats are always taxed in the country they live, nto the UK, so any tax due would be worked out by the tax offices in that country. Usually a qualification like yours would be UK only as the tax laws are so different in all other countries, so you would need to qualify there and in their language.
Positive: 64 %

Possible answer

When is someone resident in the UK? ... which can be found on GOV.UK. ... You work full-time overseas for the tax year under consideration, ...
Read more
Positive: 64 %
Expat Insurance & Expat Tax. ... Living abroad in the UK raises a lot of questions such as: ... Tips on living and working in the United Kingdom ...
Read more
Positive: 59 %
... pay national insurance contributions while you are working abroad. ... Do I have to pay national insurance contributions in ... I can't work because I ...
Read more
Positive: 45 %
Do I have to pay U.S. taxes when I work abroad? If you are a U.S. citizen working abroad, ... you can apply for a separate U.S. tax credit ...
Read more
Positive: 22 %

Show more results