Special Marriage Act Query?

Answer this question

  • Special Marriage Act Query?


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 01:00
No .But it is public record,
Positive: 55 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 05:46
Yes. Once you submit your application, you get 30 days time to return to get married. In this time, the court puts the notice about your marriage on the board in the court and send the letter asking NOC to both the addresses you have furnished with proof. So catch hold of the postman and take delivery. None of the parents will get it and send their objections. Get married aon the date the court has called you and live happily.
Positive: 49 %
Answer #3 | 20/12 2013 08:44
Dear Buddy, The details are open to the public. Best of Luck Thanks, Warm Regards & May GOD Bless G Senthil Iyappan
Positive: 29 %

Possible answer

Query on Money laundering laws in the ... The Indian Special Marriage Act 1954 permits marriages between persons who are not of the same community or who ...
Read more
Positive: 55 %
Query from: shresh kumar, India, 09/26 ... If a Hindu marries a non-Hindu under the Special Marriage Act succession to the property of such person whose ...
Read more
Positive: 50 %
Marriage under Special Marriage Act 1954 ... Certified copies of marriage certificate under Hindu Marriage Act are available ... For any query regarding ...
Read more
Positive: 36 %
Under the Hindu Marriage Act and Special Marriage Act is applicable for ... If you need any more help submit comment below or leave your query in Ask ...
Read more
Positive: 13 %

Show more results