Should i go to Palmers College to learn how to be a Teacher??

Answer this question

  • Should i go to Palmers College to learn how to be a Teacher??


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 09:57
To teach you need to go to Uni and get a teaching degree. This needs good A levels across different subjects. There are other ways but Uni is the most accepted. When you are over 16 and in 6 form, go ask a local primary school if you can spend an afternoon with them as you are interested in teaching. Most will manage to fit you in for a visit. Then look at different Unis that may interest you. they all have good web sites. You are looking for PGCE (primary), and the entry qualifications. Be warned that primary places often go quickly, so apply early. Also the Uni will want you to show you have visited several schools and even tried some teaching. This is so you definitely want to teach. good luck, John
Positive: 57 %

Possible answer

Education awards Show page links for ... resilience and wants to learn. Finalists: ... Palmers College. Ben is an inspirational teacher and leader, ...
Read more
Positive: 57 %
Test your English Level online. ... He doesn’t know _____ to go to Scotland or Wales. which. ... Contact us to book the appointment with the teacher.
Read more
Positive: 52 %
Where to go for help if you think your child has a ... such as your child’s teacher ... Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of ...
Read more
Positive: 38 %
Have questions about how to apply for Bright Horizons teaching jobs ... College Coach ® Learn about our college admissions and financing ... What should I ...
Read more
Positive: 15 %

Show more results