Relationship advice needed urgently?

Answer this question

  • Relationship advice needed urgently?


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 05:42
Just leave this dork, break up vid this jerk bfor U get too much emotionally attached wid him as it is he wldnt care, so U hav 2 frget bout him and leave him
Positive: 65 %
Anonymous38441 | 03/03 2017 10:41
ARE YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO CONCEIVE WORRY NO MORE BECAUSE DOCTOR NATASHA COLE IS HERE TO HELP YOU WITH HER HERBAL HERBS NOW DO TRY AND CONTACT HER AM A LEAVING TESTIMONY.... I am singing with joy today because of what God has use Doctor Natasha to do in my life,can you believe i got pregnant at the age of 40 year,i have be looking for a baby of my own that will call me mother for the past 12years, i contacted some many people who try their best but there was no solution to my problem, but when i came in contact with Dr Natasha my story change from worst to the best,so many people think that i will never have a baby of my own,but when Dr Natasha gave me her powerful pregnancy herbs i became pregnant after taking it for just one week all i did for her was to get the herbs which she told me to get and now i have a child i could call my own,i am so happy, you can contact her via email >>> [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Her WhatSapp contact : +2347036879479 +2347036879479
Positive: 59 %

Possible answer

I've been in relationship for 3 years now with this guy from my uni. I'm 22 and he is 26 and still doing his bachelors while I've completed my masters.
Read more
Positive: 65 %
so i have known this girl through mutual friends for about 6 months see her every so often when i go the uni clubs.Recently on a night out she...
Read more
Positive: 60 %
i broke up with my bf on tuesday after a year long relationship. i felt that he wasnt making me happy and that we spent too much time together and i was ...
Read more
Positive: 46 %
it seems your boyfriend is just like me. I also was very much careless about my girlfriend and also we had a relationship of 5 years and when i thought of ...
Read more
Positive: 23 %

Show more results