Pan card name Problem. To which website i have to contact?

Answer this question

  • Pan card name Problem. To which website i have to contact?


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 05:36
You can get it change only after u receive the PAN card. and the procedure for it is also same as u had applied before, the form used for getting change or correction is different. the evidence or proof required should match the changed matter then only it could be updated otherwise more discrepency will occur. and on getting change of PAN CARD u have to surrender the first issued PAN card at the nearest income tax deptt. where u reside. The website is
Positive: 87 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 22:48
All of us South Indians (particularly Tamizhans) have this problem. In my case too, my father's name appears as my name and my name as surname. I had decided to live with this situation. You cannot by yourself change your name and surname without incometax department's records being corrected. Therefore, file an application for correction, pay the necessary fees and wait for their response.
Positive: 81 %
Answer #3 | 23/12 2013 01:28
Positive: 61 %

Possible answer

Hosting your website with iPage goes beyond ... They fixed my problem AND gave me lessons ... @iPage You Have great service techs ...
Read more
Positive: 87 %
... PIO & Foreign nationals make a NRI PAN card online from ... an PAN no. doesn't mean that you have to ... handle the issue of PAN cards: ...
Read more
Positive: 82 %
PAN Card : Name/Address Change After Marriage ... इस पोस्ट को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहां ...
Read more
Positive: 68 %
... on Income Tax e-filing website; ... from what you have mentioned while applying for PAN card. ... Name of the Principal Contact, PAN of the ...
Read more
Positive: 45 %

Show more results