Officially i want to change my name in mumbai ?

Answer this question

  • Officially i want to change my name in mumbai ?


Answer #1 | 11/11 2013 02:28
The official way to change your name is to publish it in the Government Gazette and also in a local newspaper.
Positive: 54 %

Possible answer

Book Change of Name Ads in all Indian newspapers in all city. ... Change of Name Ads: Change of ... How i will get the confirmation of my Change of Name ...
Read more
Positive: 54 %
The Independent's concerns over Hindu nationalism led to a change in ... were the Hindu nationalist connotations of the name Mumbai. ... in my view, to ...
Read more
Positive: 49 %
I intend to change my existing name as ... The Government of India in the letter read above have prescribed a revised procedure for change of name by ...
Read more
Positive: 35 %
Why does my visa say "FNU"? If you have only one name or if your name appears ... 1B/L-1 visa but want to change my ... accompany me to the United States?
Read more
Positive: 12 %

Show more results