My earlobe swallowed my earring?

Answer this question

  • My earlobe swallowed my earring?


Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 05:56
you should of left it out if you knew it was infected. Its better to be safe that way instead of taking the chance. you should take it out and just let it heal before you put back the earring. You may need to get it redone later on when its healed. I also think you should see the doctor if your has swollen to that size to swallow an earring.
Positive: 83 %

Possible answer

Two days ago my hen, Vienna, pulled my 8mm pearl right off my earlobe and swallowed it within milliseconds. I barely had time to even process what had ...
Read more
Positive: 83 %
my ear has swallowed my earring ... and my right earring is a stud ... Emla is a topical anaesthetic cream and will help to numb your earlobe before the Dr ...
Read more
Positive: 78 %
... whose pet rooster swallowed her diamond earring, will wait until it ... before I get my earring ... pain in my earlobe and I realized that ...
Read more
Positive: 64 %
Sure enough my lobes had 'swallowed' the ... and cut the back of my earlobe open to extract the earring ... and then insert the earring(s) into my ear ...
Read more
Positive: 41 %

Show more results