FIND THE ANSWERS

My dog at 17 Hershey's dark chocolate candy bars, will it live?

Answer this question

  • My dog at 17 Hershey's dark chocolate candy bars, will it live?


Answers

Answer #1 | 22/08 2012 14:58
No, chocolate is poisonous to dogs. Take it to the vet ASAP and it may live if it gets it stomach pumped.
Positive: 56 %
Answer #2 | 22/08 2012 15:02
Take him to the vet immediately, get him hooked to IV's, get his stomach pumped, and if you can, pay for them to feed him charcoal (which will absorb the poison). If you can, induce vomiting ASAP. You want him to throw it up as much as possible. Here is how to make him throw it up: http://www.randomn3ss.com/how-to-make-your-dog-vomit/
Positive: 50 %

Possible answer

... dark chocolate candy outer shell. Each full-size Mounds candy bar package has two half-size candy bars ... in my opinion! Hershey's Mounds Candy bar ...
Read more
Positive: 56 %
This is topic Chocolate kills dogs. in forum Critters Archive at snopes.com. ... dark chocolate. ... I used to feed my dog chocolate bars.
Read more
Positive: 51 %
That candy bar is my childhood ... Big fan of Hershey's dark chocolate. ... Unfortunately I can't really have chocolate bars any more after learning they ...
Read more
Positive: 37 %
Hersheys Chocolate. ... I have given plain Hershey's chocolate bars and plain Hershey's kisses to my ... but none of my *safe* chocolates are dark and that ...
Read more
Positive: 14 %

Show more results