London stock exchange shares etc?

Answer this question

  • London stock exchange shares etc?


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 04:53
the london stock exchange has two indices the first is called FTSE100 and the other FTSE250 and other funds are traded by the AIM it is here not a place to give any advise about anything but in general you can loose money when a share is delisted from the stockmarket investing is an activity you do it yourself thus also to get a smaller list of those shares, and when adding the amount of shares traded in Europe in the currency Euro the list will be longer but it will be a lot easier to make a list of your own choices donot forget that you have to pay a fee when buying and when by selling ordinairy shares
Positive: 83 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 12:39
If we knew the answers to your questions, we would have become millionaires trading on the stock market ourselves. Research yourself as we can't give you any advice here for free that might result in your making financial losses.
Positive: 77 %

Possible answer

... Deutsche Bank Exchange Traded Funds ... can be traded in the same way as any other stock exchange traded security ... London Stock Exchange; ...
Read more
Positive: 83 %
Tokyo Stock Exchange: 9437 London Stock Exchange: ... Notice of Outcome of Tender Offer for ... and the common shares (120 shares) underlying the Stock ...
Read more
Positive: 78 %
... Exchange Traded Commodities (ETCs) and gold mining shares. ... The largest physical gold ETC on the London Stock Exchange is the ETFS Physical Gold ...
Read more
Positive: 64 %
Transaction in Own Shares Regulatory ... London Stock Exchange Group Plc (d) ... European etc. Expiry date.
Read more
Positive: 41 %

Show more results