inherited IRA question?

Answer this question

  • inherited IRA question?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 03:10
Have you thought about finding a good experienced professional and talk to them face to face about some type of a special needs trust that would have a TRUSTEE to help manage this special needs trust at that time in your life for this purpose. Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 12/22/2013
Positive: 76 %
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 04:36
Trusts work well in the situations where you want to control access to funds. However, they can be expensive to set up and maintain. You'll have to hire an attorney to set up the trust, and hire a trustee to administer it.
Positive: 70 %

Possible answer

If you have an inherited IRA, there are various possible scenarios that determine how you will complete your return using the TaxAct® program. These ...
Read more
Positive: 76 %
Twice inherited IRA question. My friends husband inherited an IRA from his father in 2001. RMD's were being taken from the account at that time.
Read more
Positive: 71 %
You have a tremendous amount of options with an inherited IRA. Regarding your question of an inherited IRA of your own, your receipt of your father’s IRA
Read more
Positive: 57 %
Get one-on-one help and guidance with your inherited IRA or employee-sponsored retirement plan. Contact us for expert help with your Inherited IRA today.
Read more
Positive: 34 %

Show more results