Indian Restaurant Underpaying Employees??? Help!?

Answer this question

  • Indian Restaurant Underpaying Employees??? Help!?


Answer #1 | 20/07 2013 06:42
You father can get a copy of his Social Security number from any SS office. He only needs to provide an ID and his address. He'll be issued a letter from that office stating that he has applied for a replacement card and the number at the top of the page is his SS# on record.
Positive: 64 %

Possible answer

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Click here to learn more
Read more
Positive: 64 %
Although the arrest of an Indian diplomat has ... Employers may threaten to have a worker deported or to harm an employee’s ... Help; Site ...
Read more
Positive: 59 %
India; Indonesia; Ireland; Italy; ... Our employee surveys help organizations measure employee engagement. They help you work out what’s holding people ...
Read more
Positive: 45 %
Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services in India. ... with employee needs. Introducing, India’s only fully ... Sodexo Affiliated Restaurants and ...
Read more
Positive: 22 %

Show more results

Login to your account
Create new account