iam not from america i wish to be an actor how to find online agent for me online?

Answer this question

  • iam not from america i wish to be an actor how to find online agent for me online?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 11:16
You don't. Sorry. Legitimate agents are paid on commission which means they get paid if the actor books a professional job. But acting is not exempt from international laws. To legally work as an actor in the US you need the necessary paperwork - visas, green card, etc. So no agent is going to take you on as a client if you can't already legally work here. You can look into what it takes to become an actor in your country - things may be different there. But be careful - there are a lot of scams and rip offs out there.
Positive: 56 %
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 13:24
there are no online agents. you need to be where the acting opportunities are and have a local agent. you would need the proper visas and paper work to stay and work in America. if your a minor , you would also need a parent with you and an entertainment work permit and a social security card. it's not quite so simple. you can't just pop over to the states and start working.
Positive: 50 %

Possible answer

Here you will find useful ... Hello I’m married to an American national for 7 ... You may wish to visit the Immigrant Visas website ...
Read more
Positive: 56 %
81 quotes from Tony Kushner: ... “I don't understand why I'm not dead. ... Many nights. I'm...It's me. In that struggle. Fierce, ...
Read more
Positive: 51 %
The FSA ID is your electronic passport to federal student aid online. ... A PIN is not required ... you'll find links that give you the option of ...
Read more
Positive: 37 %
Good Quotations by Famous People: ... "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not ... if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, ...
Read more
Positive: 14 %

Show more results