I need Help (Skyrim)?

Answer this question

  • I need Help (Skyrim)?


Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 08:50
Look in the bar called the bee and barb
Positive: 55 %
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 12:14
He often is in "The Bee and Barb", located in Riften. I couldn't find him first either xD.
Positive: 49 %

Possible answer

In My Time of Need is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dragonborn encounters some Alik'r warriors in search of a Redguard woman.
Read more
Positive: 55 %
Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Read more
Positive: 50 %
Unofficial skyrim patch problem (MOD ORGANIZER) Skyrim weapon mod on back problem, need help; solved Need Help building PC to run Skyrim + Mods, $800 Budget
Read more
Positive: 36 %
I'v been using Skyrim SexLab v1.59c and v1.60 Alpha 3, but this issue still appear. This problem appear in some animation. Or maybe because my ...
Read more
Positive: 13 %

Show more results