i have a full time job but still do mturk, earning roughly 100 a month, do I need to report it?

Answer this question

  • i have a full time job but still do mturk, earning roughly 100 a month, do I need to report it?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 15:05
It is self employment. 15.3% in self employment taxes and federal and state taxes. Not reporting it is tax evasion.
Positive: 83 %
Answer #2 | 19/12 2013 15:09
Every dime of the MTURK money is taxable for income tax purposes as well as SE tax. plan on 40% going tot he IRS. If you don't report it, you will get a CP2000 letter in about 9 months asking for the money, with additional penalties and interest tacked on.
Positive: 77 %
Answer #3 | 19/12 2013 15:16
self employment in any form needs to be reported on Sch C and if the net amount is $400 or more you will owe self employment tax on it, 15.3%
Positive: 57 %
Answer #4 | 19/12 2013 15:52
If they catch you, yes you'll owe quite a bit.
Positive: 25 %
Answer #5 | 19/12 2013 20:56
Yes. A website that pays you $600 or more is supposed to report that to the IRS. And the IRS will be make you pay a lot of money if the website reports it and you don't.
Positive: 10 %

Possible answer

Job Postings; Equal Employment Opportunity; Contracting Opportunities; Get Important Info. Tax Fraud & Abuse; Privacy Policy; Reporting Phishing; Identity ...
Read more
Positive: 83 %
Frequently Asked Questions. ... You should file your claim after you stop working full-time. Payments that do not extend ... Do I have to accept a job that ...
Read more
Positive: 78 %
Women More Likely to Graduate College, but Still Earn ... Women who work full-time still make ... men end up earning more over time.
Read more
Positive: 64 %
UI Claimant FAQs. What is Unemployment ... filing or working less than full-time and earning wages less than ... a job you would accept; do not report for ...
Read more
Positive: 41 %

Show more results