I come from the UK I work in Asia. i plan to move to spain. what taxes will i have to pay.?

Answer this question

  • I come from the UK I work in Asia. i plan to move to spain. what taxes will i have to pay.?


Answer #1 | 09/12 2007 14:42
While I don't know the exact answer (because I am in the U.S.), I can say that any country you are physically paid in you will need to file taxes in. Additionally any country you are resident in (only one can usually be your "residence" but laws vary) you will have to file taxes for. Crucially, you will need to find out about tax treaties between where you live and where you earn money. For example the UK & US have tax treaties with many countries, but I don't know about any Asian countries or Spain. The reason you need to know about the treaties is to make sure if you pay tax in one country that another may give you credit for tax paid (i.e. earning money in the UK, I received credit on American taxes and owed nothing but kept residency etc). My suggestion is to find, through personal recommendations of friends or colleagues, a good tax accountant with international experience. Hope this is helpful.
Positive: 95 %

Possible answer

Taxes have metered fares while ... Expect to pay another £20 ... we are offering £500 of travel vouchers to help you make the move. • Are you a UK ...
Read more
Positive: 95 %
Work From Home jobs. ... Flexible and applicants can apply from across the UK and work as ... Earn money helping others have a richer holiday WeSwap ...
Read more
Positive: 90 %
... TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online ... The BBC around the UK. Scotland; ALBA; Wales; ... Have I Got News for You ...
Read more
Positive: 76 %
Want to work overseas and travel on a working holiday? STA Travel can tee you up with overseas jobs and working visas. Work in UK, Europe, ... Plan for Asia;
Read more
Positive: 53 %

Show more results