how can i study in the us after 12th?

Answer this question

  • how can i study in the us after 12th?


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 00:05
Hey Dear, Most of the Indian Student choose short courses or diploma courses for Abroad Study. Ex- Diploma Courses etc. Because degree courses is very expensive there. But u can do some professional courses like B.B.A or B.C.A etc.. Hope This Helps. Thanks All The Best
Positive: 27 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 00:22
Simple, go to US and study there.
Positive: 21 %
Answer #3 | 20/12 2013 01:41
Welcome to Study abroad Courses after 12th section. Here you will find about Study Abroad Course after 12th, Programs, Courses after 12th in Australia, Canada, UK, USA, New zealand, Singapore, Hong kong, Sweden, Malaysia, Belgium, Norway, Finland, Spain, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, China, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Russia, South Africa, Greece & Dubai. Study abroad course after 12th in uk, usa, australia, canada, new zealand, singapore are in too much demand theses days because of globalization.
Positive: 1 %

Possible answer

... gain scholarships for study in USA after 12th or diploma. |Terms & Conditions| ... Often a sacrifice of field of study or quality of education. ...
Read more
Positive: 27 %
study in usa after 12th ... // ...
Read more
Positive: 22 %
... do for learn in usa with scholarship???? after i will ... in USA after passing 12th? How can I join ... can I study in USA with scholarship after ...
Read more
Positive: 8 %
Indian can study MBBS from USA or Australia? ... Can I study MBBS from US or Australia with scholarship? ... Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?
Read more
Positive: 10 %

Show more results