HEEEEELP ME!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeease!!!?

Answer this question

  • HEEEEELP ME!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeease!!!?


Answer #1 | 20/03 2010 11:09
To move to Australia, you will probably need a Visa. If you are moving there permanently then your will need to be able to prove that you can actually give something to the people and the country, not just to live there, so many something like, teaching etc. There should some jobs going, especially since the bush fires.
Positive: 20 %
Answer #2 | 20/03 2010 11:55
Melbourne and Sydney have many excellent opportunities and many places where they need native born Italianos who speak Italian. Here is a link ti a meetup org.
Positive: 14 %
Answer #3 | 21/03 2010 01:24
Ok sei italiano quindi rispondo in italiano, ovvio. Io e i miei genitori ci siamo trasferiti in Australia quasi 3anni choice ever! Anyway, per arrivare qui devi avere un visa (visto). Se hai tra i 18 e i 30anni puoi ottenere una working-holiday visa per un anno abbastanza facilmente. Se ti vuoi trasferire permanentemente e' piu' difficile. Devi avere una laurea o una qualifica valida o avere qualcuno che ti sponsorizza a lavorare in Australia. Altre informazioni le puoi ottenere al sito o chiamando l'ambasciata Australiana a Roma. Good Luck!
Positive: 10 %

Possible answer

Hi there, Can someone pleeeeeeeeease help me translate this song? I really love it, but cannot understand every word.. Thank you so much in advance!!!
Read more
Positive: 20 %
Please Login to Remove! One simple question.....Everytime I send my blackberry email account an animated GIF file, it opens it up but only comes
Read more
Positive: 15 %
can anyone please help me. I have the Thrustmaster T Flight Hortas X joystick and when i try to use rudder to align for landings or anything i need rudder ...
Read more
Positive: 1 %
distress call ["Help me, pleeeeeeeeease, I've lost my irreplaceable wedding pics"], ... "Help me, pleeeeeeease, some idiot designed a time bomb and sold
Read more
Positive: 10 %

Show more results