from the UK and want to study in Canada/US?

Answer this question

  • from the UK and want to study in Canada/US?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 14:44
For you to do that your parents would need to be very rich They would need to pay your college fees, as well as your accommodation and living costs UK
Positive: 33 %
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 15:19
Go to a sixth form college in the UK and take your a levels as well as your sats.
Positive: 27 %
Answer #3 | 22/12 2013 18:28
US and Canada have a different system. They don't offer A Levels. The words college and university are used interchangeably. Additionally as a minor (under 18) you would not be allowed to live in another country alone.
Positive: 7 %

Possible answer

Scholarships and fellowships for American students wishing to study in Canada are limited, and the competition for these awards is fierce.
Read more
Positive: 33 %
Rising numbers of UK ... More UK students consider study abroad, ... The poll shows the main academic reason for students wanting to study abroad ...
Read more
Positive: 28 %
for international students at the secondary, language, certificate, diploma, undergraduate, and graduate school levels.
Read more
Positive: 14 %
UK: Test Prep Course; Testimonial ... Summer Camp at Top Universities: Home > Study US > US Education System ... Students who want to further their study ...
Read more
Positive: 10 %

Show more results