DWP-ESA Question confused.?

Answer this question

  • DWP-ESA Question confused.?


Answer #1 | 21/12 2013 02:02
Contribution based ESA in the WRAG group only lasts a year. if you are eligible for income based ESA (ie. no other household income, including that of a partner and little savings ) then you will be transferred to income based ESA and your NI stamp will be paid after the year. Only those people on contribution based ESA and in the Support group can stay on contribution based ESA more than a year. If you have a working partner and savings or a personal pension then your ESA will end although your NI contributions will continue to be paid.
Positive: 65 %

Possible answer

There is much that the article leaves out and that leaves us with a number of serious concerns and questions. ... DWP, ESA, sanctions, WCA, ... Page 2/3 ...
Read more
Positive: 65 %
Information on cases of patients undergoing or who have undergone the DWP ESA Atos Healthcare medical examination or assessment.
Read more
Positive: 60 %
The descriptors should not be confused with the traditional concept of ... A person who relies on lip reading may have problems understanding questions if
Read more
Positive: 46 %
esa support group payment and group income ... Very confused as I did not think group phi ... as suggested by DWP/ESA when I telephoned them last ...
Read more
Positive: 23 %

Show more results