Different blowdryer for the UK or just use an adaptor?

Answer this question

  • Different blowdryer for the UK or just use an adaptor?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 22:29
I have been to Dublin, Ireland and have had to use a convertor for my laptop. If you'd rather use your US blow-dryer, you should be fine using the proper convertor. However, even blow-dryers used here in the US can and do over-heat so be careful. Good luck and have fun!
Positive: 41 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 01:48
Let me put it this way: even a cheap converter that will have the power rating for your blowdryer will be much more expensive than a good UK blowdryer.
Positive: 35 %

Possible answer

Jackson Outbound UK Travel Adaptor with USB Port ... Travel Adaptor will let you use devices from the UK, ... supply in different nations ...
Read more
Positive: 41 %
You don't need an adaptor for connecting an European ungrounded plug into a UK socket. All you need is a stick of ... use an adaptor, ...
Read more
Positive: 36 %
The Ultimate Electricity Guide for World ... you need only a plug adapter. If it is different, ... Can I use my Ipad/ipod with just the plug convertor ...
Read more
Positive: 22 %
Can I just use a plug adapter, ... Does the power adapter that ... When buying Surface RT from UK store, does the package includes different ...
Read more
Positive: 10 %

Show more results

Login to your account
Create new account