College is charging me as a Non-Resident, how do I fix this?

Answer this question

  • College is charging me as a Non-Resident, how do I fix this?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 07:11
You contact the bursars office and ask what the charge per credit is and if necessary you go down there with your drivers license and proof that you are a resident of the state. Like your voter registration. No doubt a computer error, those offices often depend on part time student employees for data entry and etc.
Positive: 81 %

Possible answer

How to Make a Collage. ... Remember me. Forgot password? Create an account. ... If the materials on the collage do not stick perfectly after gluing, ...
Read more
Positive: 81 %
To my surprise this SmartPCFixer really helped me! ... Here's How to Fix That on Windows 8 - Duration: 0:58. BugEyedReplyMan 36,359 views. 0:58
Read more
Positive: 76 %
Get breaking news from U.S. colleges and ... Using the whole of San Francisco has offered me a wealth of ... The College Fix; College Media ...
Read more
Positive: 62 %
175 Responses to Avoiding 10 Common FAFSA Mistakes. ... What can I do to fix this? ... Now my college is asking me to call IRS to obtain proof that I filed ...
Read more
Positive: 39 %

Show more results