Clinical/ Medical Laboratory Scientist...?

Answer this question

  • Clinical/ Medical Laboratory Scientist...?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 14:52
the most direct route into get a BS in lab science, it's a dedicated program. If you get a BS in anything else, you need to find the one year training program and apply.
Positive: 23 %

Possible answer

It may be reassuring to know that trained medical laboratory technologists, often called clinical laboratory scientists (CLS) or medical laboratory ...
Read more
Positive: 23 %
Clinical Laboratory Scientist Training Certificate. The San Diego Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) Training Program Consortium is a comprehensive 12 ...
Read more
Positive: 18 %
Now Like CNNMoney on Facebook for career tips, ... medical tests of organ, ... Do Clinical Laboratory Scientists have great jobs, ...
Read more
Positive: 4 %
Also known as: Clinical Laboratory Technologist and Laboratory Scientist. What do they do? Medical Laboratory Scientists carry out laboratory tests on ...
Read more
Positive: 10 %

Show more results