Can I do Integrated CPL/IR with ME without PPL?

Answer this question

  • Can I do Integrated CPL/IR with ME without PPL?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 23:24
(1) No. You cannot apply for a CPL and IR if you do not hold a PPL first. However, many integrated CPL courses include the PPL. (2) After obtaining the CPL there are very few jobs open to you, but opportunities vary depending upon your country of residence. In many countries you would be wise to obtain a Certified Flight Instructor rating because that is the easiest job to get.
Positive: 61 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 13:55
Obtaining a PRIVATE pilot certificate is the FIRST Step to obtaining higher ratings and licenses. You can't get a commercial pilot's certificate without the private 'license' to start with.
Positive: 55 %
Answer #3 | 20/12 2013 16:50
No but you can do PPL integrated with IR at a FEW 141 approved schools. then get your Comm , then your ME add-on
Positive: 35 %

Possible answer

How to get an FAA CPL (Commercial ... “Have you ever been to the middle east?” was her first question to me. Without even waiting for an ... you can do ...
Read more
Positive: 61 %
... on this than me. ... can then begin the CPL, IR and MEP. 150 PPL flying hours are ... do seem to take preference to Integrated ...
Read more
Positive: 56 %
How to obtain a frozen Air Transport Pilots Licence (ATPL), ... (PPL / CPL / IR ... although many would argue that it is a good idea to do so in order to ...
Read more
Positive: 42 %
Do I need a PPL license to get a CPL/ATPL license? I could not find anything on the net regarding my question. current community. ... Anybody can answer
Read more
Positive: 19 %

Show more results